Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Where am I now?

New York.

Tuesday (yesterday) was a slow day while I rested and tried to get my strength and voice back. The breathing is still a little tough. I am waiting for the Prednisone (steroids) to kick in and reduce the lung inflammation from the radiation pneumonitis. The Prednisone medication course is a little stronger than last time and I will be taking it for almost two months. Hopefully this will bring this all under control.

Yes indeed, I am in New York. I came up today (Wednesday) to hang out with my Mom and Phil and the gang. I will be here for a couple of days.

Carpe Diem.

2 comments:

  1. send love to bokkie and phil...i haven't seen phil since uct days...she always had a crush on me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Bert.
    Good to see you out as a free man on the streets of New York. Remember, you come from Bulawayo, the "Place of the Slaughter," so stay out of the traffic and away from the muggers. Love to Bokkie and Pippa,
    Fish

    ReplyDelete