Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hospital day 3

A much better sleep night. I managed to negotiate some of the tests etc. to be done at 6am. I'm still a smooth operator. They took another chest x-ray and I am waiting to hear the results. But after Diana (Dr. Ruth) came to visit and have a delightful hospital lunch with me she took a look at the x-rays from 9/26/2008 and today. She saw an improvement but I think I will still wait for the official word.

The official word from Dr. Erlich was there was a very slight improvement in the x-ray but mostly stable. That was good. We had a really nice long chat and hopefully I will be discharged tomorrow.

Di and Mike came to visit in the evening. We had the obligatory Sunday night Chinese dinner. Yes I know. Chinese food again??? It was my idea

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment