Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend Update



Greetings all,

The cartoon above was sent to me by my good friend Sandy (a fellow pilot from Toronto). It seems quite appropriate. Thanks Yoda.


Next, you will notice the latest in the Zimbabwe currency fiasco. Ilan (another very close and dear friend) sent this to me. As of yesterday it was worth a little over US$1. It is now called the "Special agro cheque". The notes are simply too big to call currency

Let me catch you up on weekend events! To say the least, it was a tough couple of days. The shot that I received on Wednesday for my white blood cell count gave me flu-like symptoms for three days, so that didn't help much. We really didn't do much the whole weekend, but what was great was Phil and Howard (her husband) drove down from New York. They spent Saturday and Sunday with us. It was great to see them again, as usual, particularly Howard, who I hadn't seen in a while. We have a busy week ahead; lots going on. Chemo, doctors, and more doctors. Oh, and a haircut on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment