Thursday, March 27, 2008

Radiation Round 2 - Ding!

Went this morning for radiation round 2. Very quick and painless. Visited with one of the hospital PR people that I dealt with during my hip operation last April. What a lovely lady. She was shocked to find out that I was back at the hospital being treated for Lung cancer. Gotta stop meeting like this!


I have been trying to smooth out the Blog Bumps. Too confusing for this simple mind. However you post anything anyway is fine by me. It is just really heartwarming to read all these wonderful supportive comments from you all. If any one figures this out let me know!

To all, and especially my flying family, check out this link. We pilots honestly do this when we are bored. The part played by John Cleese is in fact me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJSey8HRUhU

2 comments:

  1. Adrian
    When you return you will be even more handsome and you may glow in the dark.
    Whats really important is how is the dog?
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max is doing great. Will not leave me alone. Bloody annoying at times but cool to have him around. I'm definately Alpha

    ReplyDelete