Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yes, it's each and everyone of you

I cannot begin to thank each and everyone of you for your love, caring and support over the last couple of years. My family has been unbelievable but my friends have also been there through thick and thin. This ordeal is far from over but what sustains me is you all. I may not have spoken to some of you for quite some time but I appreciate your love and support and interest in my well being. I am forever grateful. I am at a loss to understand how anyone could (or would) go through this "war" on their own or with no help and support. Even though this word is overused I feel 'blessed'.

Now more than ever........................

Carpe Diem.

1 comment:

  1. fantastic news skin....you have the power,the courage and support to beat this thing...now get back to the kitchen.....stan and glenda

    ReplyDelete