Friday, February 5, 2010

To my fellow pirates err pilots

So I was bored, OK!
Thanks, once again, for all the support, well wishes and encouragement.

I'm looking outside right now, here in Baltimore, watching the snow come down. We are supposed to get 20 to 30 inches. I think about how much I don't miss getting de-iced. But I do miss the best office in the world and certainly the best cadre of pilots one could ever wish to be associated with. I don't miss some of the shitty hours we fly. But I do miss those layovers. I remember fondly the incident with the fire engine, mayonnaise, rope and hair gel. Oops, never mind. I digress.

I hope to be able to be in a position one day to continue my flying career or retire. But I want it on my terms and not cancer's terms!
Fly safely,
Adrian aka (girls name)
Yo Adrian aka (Rocky XXVI)
Ade aka (short for girls name)
Skin aka (I used to be in the 'Movie' business)
Zimbillybob (from my days in Texas)

Carpe Diem.

1 comment: