Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Still here


I'm still in New York. Hanging out with Luca (the dog) who has a buggered foot. It's bloody cold out but I still managed to venture out for a bite to eat and a haircut. What a combo! As you can see from the picture, it looks like I'm wearing the latest in a NY designed crotch warmer. It's actually Luca's head.
You're not supposed to text while crotch warming in NY state!!!

In the evening Phil arranged for my niece Hannah, and me to go to see this really cool magician by the name of Steve Cohen. Google him, he is quite famous. The show was really entertaining and quite impressive.

What mundane lives we live in Baltimore. Over the past couple of days I have met some pretty amazing and interesting people. Shakers and movers!!!

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment