Friday, December 11, 2009

My doggie


Well, Max is really Robyn's dog but I have claimed him as Alpha!!! This past Wednesday, when I got home, I gave Max a really good greeting and he reciprocated as usual. After the re-introduction he walked off a few steps and collapsed (passed out). He peed himself and I sort of panicked. As soon as I got my wits about me I picked him up and by that time he was coming around. Phew. He seemed fine afterwards. I just had to clean up the piss.

I took him to the vet this morning and after a thorough examination his Doctor concluded that he had just fainted from excitement. I guess I'm going to have to tone down my home arrivals. Sorry Max.

Carpe Diem.

2 comments:

  1. max is our doggie, so its ok. and what a handsome picture of our little gentleman.

    ReplyDelete