Thursday, February 5, 2009

Comments, emails and phone calls

Let me say, once again, how very much I appreciate all those comments, emails and phone calls. This blog has been a real G_dsend for me and my family. The ability to keep you all informed globally has been hugely helpful and therapeutic for me. The fact that so many of you care and keep up with the blog is incredible. Rest assured that even though I may not answer all the comments posted or am somewhat tardy in replying to the emails and phone calls, I nonetheless take it all in. Like I said on a number of occasions, the kind words and the love and support are incredibly important to me and my family. I am forever in your debt.

Carpe Diem.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning, Ade! It was great seeing the pics of you and Mary. I gotta tell ya--you look damn good! Your attitude has been great-you are a role model for us all. As How said, your first treatment is now in your rear view mirror--a good thing. One treatment at a time, you will be beating down the enemy. Keep your chin up. We are all out here waving the, "Yes,you can!" banners! Sending love and support from Beantown!

    ReplyDelete