Thursday, January 15, 2009

Waiting for lab results

Before we left on our holiday, we never got the lab results from the lung tap. I had e mailed Dr. Erlich a couple of days before to let me know of the results. It has been a little difficult catching up on our e mails, even here in Cape Town.




We spent an amazing day with Trevor, Ilana and Jack at the Waterfront Shops and generally touring around Cape Town. Some amazing views from the hills above Cape Town (not Table Mountain). In the evening we had the most incredible reunion for ex Zimbos. I saw a lot of people I went to school with and had a great time catching up, especially with old girlfriends. Even Diana felt very comfortable with the "old gang" and had no thoughts of retribution.



The great times helped to alleviate some of the anxiety I have been feeling awaiting the test results.


Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment