Friday, October 10, 2008

Rob's home

Rob came home for the weekend. Cool to have her home. She had a tough week at school as one of her professor decided to give an exam on Yom Kippur day. A tad unfair.

Lots going on today. Every year now I am required (strongly recommended) that I get a flu shot and a pneumonia shot. I had never heard of a pneumonia shot before, but non the less, I got one. No big deal. My flu shot is next week.

A noon massage and an afternoon haircut and I now look and feel maaaavelous. Just my opinion.

Oh yea. We have a well water problem. In a nut shell, our well water had become slightly contaminated because of a hole in the well cap casing. So after having the hole repaired we had to chlorinate the well. It will probably be a few days till the water is back to normal. This chlorination process gives a whole new meaning to bleaching your laundry!!!

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment