Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Catch up

Hi all. Sorry about the delay in posting to the blog but really not much going on of interest the past few days. Just the mundane chores and shopping of home life in Baltimore. No, it's not that boring. But Vegas it ain't! I am getting a lot of stuff done though.

We will not be going away to New York for Yom Kippur (day of atonement). Diana, Mike and I will be at home here in Baltimore for Wednesday night pre fast dinner and then Thursday night we will break the fast at one of our friends' home. Rob will be at school and will only make it home this weekend. Oh well!

The Prednisone seems to finally be kicking in. The breathing is still not back to normal (whatever the hell that was). Taking deep breathes still makes me cough. Also, sometimes a lot of talking makes me cough. Yea, I know. Stop talking and don't take deep breathes. My weight is steady or could even be increasing. My appetite is great. When this breathing issue gets better I will start light workouts again. Right now, I get winded quite easily. Who would have thought that?

I wish all my Jewish friends and my family an easy fast.

Carpe Diem.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ade-
    Just checking in before the craziness of the day begins. As I've said before, you do have a way with words. Hoping the prednisone will do the job for you. By the way, I believe you get a "pass" for fasting this year. I say, "Keep eating!" Wishing you and your family only good things and best wishes for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrian,
    Check out the RSL vs NY Red Bulls on the duece tomorrow night. They open the new RSL stadium and it looks pretty nice. Enjoy your week.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete