Thursday, October 9, 2008

An explanation

Firstly, let me say thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to all of you out there who attempt to keep up with my blog on a daily basis. I really do appreciate the interest, love and support you have all shown me. I also appreciate those that check the blog occasionally. It all means the world to me. To those that have never seen, checked or heard of my blog..............who cares! Just kidding.

Now for the explanation. Sometimes you may notice that I place "explanations" in parenthesis e.g. shul (synagogue). This is for the benefit of my many non-Jewish friends to help them understand what the hell I'm talking about. I suppose, like anything. you could just "google" the word. But out of consideration and respect I do this. Hey, who knows? This may even help my Jewish friends.

MH, you are a champ. Yoda, thanks for the cartoons.

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment