Monday, October 27, 2008

Lunch with Larry and Monday at Mary

I had a really nice lunch with Larry, a good friend who lives in the hood. Then it was onto the Sinai Infusion Center for my Monday appointment with Mary. Well, sort of. I had my port-o-cath flush and blood work scheduled and I was supposed to have Mary for the quick and brief procedure. Instead Tonya worked with me. I did go and say hi to Mary and a number of others at the infusion center. It was really nice to catch up with Mary and she was thrilled at how I looked. No, not at my rugged and handsome good looks but at my weight gain and overall appearance and demeanor. I was thrilled (and flattered). My weight seems somewhat stable right now at about 144 lbs. and all the blood work came back normal. How nice!

This coming Monday November 3rd I have my next PET/CAT scan scheduled. On Tuesday I am scheduled to meet with Dr. Erlich. Hopefully, all will be stable and ok with the scan. Once again, we have lots of questions to ask Dr. Erlich. I will keep you all updated. On Wednesday November 5th I leave for Boca for a week. So things better be ok!!!

Diana arrived back from Toronto in the evening to a nice home cooked meal courtesy of the Chef and Sous-Chef. Guess who the Sous-Chef (lackey) was?

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment