Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fingerprinting time

Fingerprinting time you ask? For who? Why? Let me tell you................. When we moved from Dallas to Baltimore in June of 1999 Diana pledged to me that she would get her US citizenship. Well, only after 9 years, she has started the application and procedure. One of the requirements is to get fingerprinted. Jeez, I hope they don't find anything!!! So today I was her chauffeur and chaperon (boy that's a lot of French) for the trip downtown. Believe it or not, it was quick. What a surprise.

Oh yea. In the morning I went for a follow up appointment with the plastic surgeon who macheteed open my noggin. All looks really good with the scar (or lack of scar) but the pathology was still not back yet. Hopefully they will get the results soon and all will be ok.

Dinner this evening was courtesy of me. Chicken thighs marinated in a bottle of Nando's Peri Peri and wild herb sauce. Really difficult to make! Mike complimented this fine meal with a Lo Mein dish. I swear the boy is Asian. Did I mention that he taught himself Mandarin.

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment