Thursday, May 29, 2008

Am I ?

Am I a really brave person? Not really. Am I a really smart person? Not really. Am I a brilliant writer? Not really. Am I a really lucky person? In some ways, yes indeed.

These last few weeks have been a really trying time for me and all those around me. But the continued love and support that I get from all of you is heartwarming and incredible to say the least. Even though I do not have the strength right now to talk to each and everyone of you I still feel that very strong good vibe.

Many of you said at the very beginning that "WE" were in this together. At first I did not understand what "WE" meant. Now I very much do. There are too many stories to tell so I will let the blog speak for itself. I read and cherish each and every comment.

So what will get me through this in the end? "WE" and of course you all.

5 comments:

  1. Well said dude! Right now, you are the center of OUR world, and we (that's right...WE) hang on your every word and pray and hope that you'll soon start to feel even just a wee (WEE???) bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skin,
    We(your Byo chinas) know you the longest. We know you as a resolute and brave person! You had the guts to play football and rugby with us and even had the cojones to stand with us when we were all in the shit!!! So, we have no doubt that YOU will be able to overcome this.You have never let any of us down and WE know you aren't gonna let us down now.
    Keep fighting!!
    Ilan
    P.S. Did you receive the latest Zim bill?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning, Adrian. Your entry really touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes. Are you? Are you all those things you mentioned? You are. You have shown amazing and admirable strength and courage throughout this ordeal. You have been teaching us by sharing with us your day-to-day experiences, thoughts, and feelings. And yes, there is a "we." "We," the people who love and care about you, from apparently different parts of the world, who have been brought together in this one goal of rallying around you, supporting you, sending you our best wishes with hope and love. We want to do more, but the reality is that we turn on our computers and seek you out in cyberspace, longing for good news, for word from you that you have turned the corner. We know you will. Keep it going, Ade. Hang in there--we know it's rough. We are here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MR.SKIN,
    YOU ARE SMART AND A BRILLIANT WRITER AND YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING AND HAVE AN UPTURNED NOSE..NOT A DAY GOES BY WHERE WE ARE NOT THINKING ABOUT YOU AND PRAYING THAT YOU RECOVER FULLY..THIS PERIOD IS OBVIOUSLY THE HARDEST TO COPE WITH...JUST KNOW THERE IS SO MUCH POSITIVE ENERGY BEING SENT YOUR WAY FROM YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS...JUST ABSORB IT

    STAN AND GLENDA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adrian,
    You've been in my thoughts and prayers everyday! Keep strong and fight on!
    Your battle has become our battle! I admire the way you and Diana are soldiering on.
    Love you,
    Robin in Zim
    (Not your daughter!!!!)

    ReplyDelete