Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dear Friends and Family


Please forgive me for being so cryptic in the following email but It's out of respect to the family and friends involved. I will elaborate when the family involved and my friends allow me to do so.

There was a terrible tragedy today in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. A young child I know very well, lost his life. I, along with many other people, am devastated by this awful news.

In the coming days I will be putting together a fund to assist the family left behind. I would be grateful for any and all assistance. Nothing will bring this beautiful child back but we can make a huge difference to the family. As soon as I figure out the logistics I will reply to each and everyone of you who have pledged to help. Please email me privately at:

asuskin@hotmail.com

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment