Monday, December 13, 2010

Chemo 5 (Round 7)


Another pretty decent day at the chemo office. Things went relatively smoothly as I was in a bit of a hurry to get home and watch Man U beat Arsenal 1 - 0. It was a good game and a great result. We are now top of the Premiership table.

For the most part my blood work was good. My cholesterol is up to s#*t so I'm off to my cardiologist for a consult and check up on Wednesday. My vitals were all good and I have put on about 2 lbs. I think I'm starting to look like that stuffed-cheek hamster again ! The check up with Dr. Schraeder went fine. I'm still coughing a bit but he had no concerns and neither did I.

I'm really starting to plan my travels well but at times cutting things a bit tight. My next chemo session is Monday January 3rd at 7:30 am. At noon I leave for Florida for a couple of days. I'm meeting up with the whole gang at my mom's in Boca. Then on Monday January 24th I have the following chemo session and 3 days later I leave for Zimbabwe and South Africa with 2 more guests. Gotta keep moving !

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment