Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A visit to the Dental Hygienist and the Dentist

At lunch time today I went for my bi-annual dental cleaning and dental check up. Nothing unusual about that except the fact that I took along my "Fart Machine". Infantile and sophomoric you say. Yes indeed. The Dental Hygienist caught on right away. She also happens to be my wife. However, the Dentist fell for it hook, line and "stinker". At first she thought my stomach was just rumbling but after I mentioned consuming a bean burrito for lunch, she proceeded with caution. Needless to say, a fun time was had by all (me).

Hey, this is what keeps me young at heart !

Carpe Diem and pass the beans.

1 comment:

  1. You are my hero. I would never have the guts to do that. I think you should do it next time you go for your pedicure.

    ReplyDelete