Sunday, October 24, 2010

Awesome Sunday

Phil (sister) and Hannah (niece) paid us a visit here in Baltimore. They ventured down from the far north (Manhattan) and braved the train ride to spend a brief day with me and the rest of the Suskin gang. Rob and Mike drove in from College Park. Never, for a minute, giving up the chance to spend quality time with the family. Or, was it the enticement of  a paid lunch at P.F. Chang.

Phil and I consumed the morning by having awesome massages. While the ladies had their mani/pedis. Then off to Chang's for an awesome lunch (eat your heart out How !) followed by a quick shop at Trader Joe's.

It truly was a brief visit but much appreciated by me. It was supposed to be one of my bad days but low and behold, I felt great.

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment