Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Doctors visits

Both went well. The infectious diseases Doc wants to keep me on the antibiotics until May 2010. It's basically cheap insurance to fend off any recurrence of MRSA.

The heart Doc was very pleased with the results of the 24 hour heart monitor that I wore last week. He has cut back on one of the two meds I'm taking now (the tougher of the two) and I'm also on a minimal dose for both. I could be off both meds in about 4 months. Yea ha ole.

Both Docs have also cleared me to have the port reinserted. I will probably be doing it before my next chemo on December 7th.

Max and I are now on our best behaviour as Diana came back from London this past Monday evening. She had a really nice time except for a couple of days of gale force winds. Alas, no tennis!

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment