Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day

Happy Fathers day to all you Dads out there. All things considered, I had a good day. I got the most beautiful note from Robyn. I wanted to publish it but for obvious reasons she said no. I fully understand. Mike made me a really good lunch time cheese and Picante omelet. Yummy. Max, as always, took the afternoon nap with me. Diana was her usual self. Food shopping, caring for me and checking up that I was doing as best I can to reach 2000 calories a day - minimum. In the evening we went to our neighbors Fathers Day BBQ (Braai). I ate quite well there as their BBQ's are always really good. Excellent food. I know I bust 2245 calories. It doesn't sound like much but it is for me trying to make this comeback and put the weight back. Where are those steroids when you need them!!!

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment