Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hospital day

I'm still in the hospital in the same observed unit. CSU for those of you who know the lingo! I'm actually feeling really good. Some pain and discomfort but mentally upbeat. All my chats with the doctors have been positive and encouraging but please don't expect me to remember it all! Diana has all the info and Russ is the backup! I had to get my body working again (no need to go into details!) And that was what I did! By mid afternoon I was moved to my own room and what a great room it is! Mike and Diana joined Russ and I and we settled me in! Hopefully I will be off home tomorrow!

Carpe Diem.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this all sounds like science fiction. I remember that only few years ago it was considered a wishfull thinking for the far future- 'someday there will be a personalized treatment for every individual clone of tumor’, it is amazing and very encouraging to know that your treatment involves such methodologies. Take care!
    Tal

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you are feeling better...you should read ''of mice and men''..sounds like you have a great medical team on your side..we are thinking of you...nanu nanu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW YOU ARE IN HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW..KNOW THAT WE ARE THINKING OF YOU ALL THE TIME....

    STAN AND GLENDA

    ReplyDelete