Monday, May 4, 2009

Chemo 2 (Round 5)

Monday came and went in the rain! I had so much to do before the surgery so the day actually passed quickly and of course Diana was on her way home! Fixed the broken tooth, copied all my medical notes for the millionth time and by 2pm I was back at St Joseph’s for a routine ECG for pre-op assessment and then my normal round of Chemo! By the time we left it was almost 6 and so Russ went off to Bikram Yoga and I went to fetch Diana! I can’t say I wasn’t anxious about the surgery tomorrow but I did feel a lot better than the past few days. I knew I had to get an early night because the next day was my surgery and an appointment with my psychiatrist….who would have thought that I would be putting those two words together…MY and PSYCHIATRIST! No jokes please!!

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment