Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weekend update

Saturday morning was spent watching Man U beat Sunderland 2-1 to remain on top of the Premiership table by 1 point with a game in hand. Yehaa.


Saturday evening Rob took us to the first home game of the Washington Freedom women's soccer team. It was played at the Germantown soccerplex just outside Washington. She writes a blog for the team and so is a credentialed member of the press with a parking pass and a press ID. How cool is that. The game was pretty good but you can read all about it at her blog:


http://www.oleole.com/blogs/washingtonfreedom




On the way home we dropped her off at school and as usual, it was a bummer saying bye to her. It's always nice having her home!

Sunday was just a lazy mild shopping day. Sunday evening we watched Extreme Makeover Home Edition. This was a bit tough for me to watch as the father was dying of a brain tumor. Even though I try desperately to stay in the now I can't help thinking of what would happen if they told me I had a certain time to live. Would it be painful, would it take a while etc. etc. I simply have to follow my mantra and.............

Carpe Diem.

1 comment:

  1. Loved her blog. Her writing is lively and covers the bases. She's got some real scribe talent.

    ReplyDelete