Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Russ arrives

I’m back! I know you missed my updates but I’m really finding things very difficult at the moment and it may be a little easier to understand if I let Russ write a little!

I was actually feeling really good and I thought I was handling all the dramatic changes of the last few weeks with amazing positivity. We have been gathering information re my continued treatment, traveled to NY to see one set of doctors, then back to Baltimore to see another….so much info to digest and then the house and the sign went up and people came to view my property and what can I tell you!?? I just imploded.

Russ came in on Wednesday evening and she immediately knew that I wasn’t really present in any conversation and that the soft, hugely anxious voice portrayed a much more depressed person than I actually realized. Of course Diana was aware of the changes but there have been so many that she thought it was just a ‘bad day’. I felt hot and cold all night…couldn't get warm unless I had a bath, then too hot…couldn’t eat anything and the thought of Diana going to Toronto for the weekend on a long planned visit to her Dad made me sick with anxiety. Depression sucks!

Carpe Diem.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to an update whenever you have time! Hope you're feeling okay. Love, gish

    ReplyDelete
  2. tried skyping you a few times...thinking of you ..waiting for your next update....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up missing your blog deadlines, and we might have to make it part of your permanent career record!

    ReplyDelete