Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm home

This morning I, once again, slept in. It's so cool. After my walk on the beach and a quick shower I went downstairs to schmooze with my mom and her friends at a party she was throwing for one of her friends who was leaving the building. Phew, all in one sentence. Ilan drove me to the airport for a nice and uneventful flight back to Baltimore. It was a wonderful couple of days with my mom and friends.


I just wanted to also mention the incredible generosity of my cousin Martin (aka Marty). I was elated to find a note with a check enclosed for our Zim project. I would prefer not to disclose the exact amount suffice to say that it almost matches everything I have collected to date. I and everyone helped and assisted by this project thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You re-define the word "Mensch".


Carpe Diem.

2 comments:

  1. Well done cuz Martin! And well done Adrian for spearheading this incredible work. You are saving lives. It's that simple. What could be more satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news!
    Nicely done Large Asset (Martin)!

    ReplyDelete