Monday, March 30, 2009

I figured it out


I figured it out. After all these years I finally figured out who my mom is. She is a cross between Don Vito Corleone and Mother Teresa. She really is an amazing woman and mother but I new that all along. She has wonderful friends in the building she lives in and sometimes it seems like she is Don Corleone the way she handles things there. I mean that in a positive light.

What a beautiful day. I got up this morning, kind of early compared to the other mornings and went for my walk on the beach. Green flag today compared to reds and purples. The water was calm, no wind and no man-o-wars.


My mom, Sue (one of her many good friend neighbors) and I went for lunch to Stir Crazy. Then we went to the Apple Store to check out computers. No, not for me, but for Mike when he goes off to college. They make such amazing stuff. Maybe I need to spoil myself?

Ilan, Robin and I went to a movie late afternoon called Duplicity. Not bad. Afterwards we went to McCormick and Schmick for dinner. Howard Palte met us at Starbucks for an after dinner coffee. It was a cool evening. I guess I really ate my way through today or at least it seems that way. But that's a good thing.

My mom was playing cards with her friends so she was busy!

Carpe Diem.

1 comment:

  1. Nice thoughts on yer mum. But the big question....did you go for a swim (alone) in the ocean?

    ReplyDelete