Friday, February 13, 2009

Snore war

Hey, not only did I win but the words rhyme. Last night, I guess I was sufficiently loud enough in my snoring, that I drove Diana off to another bedroom. Earplugs and all. Maybe I'm onto something here! The good thing is I was either drugged up or quite relaxed. I think it was a combination of the two. I'm still in a bit of pain and discomfort from the lung tap procedure so I'm taking some pretty good pain relief meds. Ah, the good old cause and effect. Pain relief and able to relax (sleep) equals pretty darn good constipation. I'll take the pain relief.

Monday is my next chemo session and I guess I will be getting some more info on Dr. Erlich and his departure. In the mean time, one of the other oncologists in the same practice will be taking care of me through this current chemo regimen. Nothing changes for at least the next 6 weeks (3 sessions). I will also see Dr. Skaryak on Monday after chemo. We have lots of questions for her!!!

I haven't been feeling the greatest over the past couple of days. I need to get physically and mentally strong for Monday. The fact that Rob is coming home today and will be here over the weekend, will be a huge tonic for me.

Carpe Diem.

3 comments:

  1. That's great that Robin is coming home. And don't knock sleeping heavily. Sleep is a great healer. The big question: are you driving Max out of your bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ade, didn't you ever hear that "sleep is like medicine?" As How says, it's a great healer--your body needs the rest! Nice that Robin will be home this weekend. Sorry you haven't been feeling so great, but hoping that will improve. Meantime, get the R&R you need and deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adrian

    Snoring is an indication of a poorly ventilated head. I would suggest Breathe Right strips, this will give you and Diana a better nights sleep.
    If not Diana has two choices , she can get a no pest strip or ventilate your head for you.

    Bob P

    ReplyDelete