Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Last day in London

Day 6
At least they let me sleep in on my last day in London! I have really been busy and apart from coughing every now and then and the breathlessness going up stairs, I have been feeling great!
Mom and I had breakfast together and then Rus picked us up to be finished off at the clinic. Microdermabrasion,face masks, appointment with the dermatologist, zapping of my ear, met the ophthalmologist, chatted to the nurses and had lunch before leaving them all till the next time!

Dinner was going to be another meat pie and chips! One of Rus’ good friends came to say Hi and as soon as they’d gone we sat down to The Feast! Ilan came over later and we just enjoyed each others company till bed time!

This has been an amazing week …especially for my sister who has been waiting for so long for me to be on her patch! Bringing my Mom was an added bonus! Now we have Florida to look forward to when all of us can be together!

Carpe Diem.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Ade. I'm back after a couple of weeks of R&R in St. Thomas. Had been thinking of you and wondering what the heck you've been up to. Geez! A hell of a lot! Don't know how you do it! The photos of you are great---loved seeing pics of your mom and Russ, too. Everyone looks terrific! Glad to know you are having good times hanging out with your fam. Nothing beats that. Enjoy! Happy and HEALTHY to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete