Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Homeward bound

After a leisurely sleep in, Rus and I had breakfast together and then she dropped me at Paddington train station to catch the Heathrow express. My mom left earlier this morning and I do mean earlier. 6 am. I didn't have much time to explore the new Heathrow terminal 5 but what I saw was pretty impressive. The flight home was fine. Just a wee bit long. The problem was I had to sit in the back with all the riff raff. Wait a minute. I am riff raff. Never mind!

It was an amazing week with Rus and the Bass Boys. Thanks for such a cool week and thanks blogmeister. Lets do it more often. How about March 21st???

Carpe Diem.

3 comments:

  1. Love the photo at the football game. TIE -- this is England!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARCH 21 YES PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am very jealous..that you were at white hart lane....looking forward to seeing you guys next month

    ReplyDelete