Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Chat with Dr. Erlich

Since coming off the steroids, over a week ago, the intermittent coughing has returned. It's really weird, but when I bend down to pick something up or tie my shoelaces I start coughing. I know, don't bend down and get slip on shoes! Also when I lie on my right side I hear my breath wheezing and crackling but when I change to my left side, nothing. No wheezing or crackling. Strange!

Spoke with Dr. Erlich last night. He wants me to try Advair 1 puff twice a day and also Singulair 1 tablet a day. He would prefer not to put me back on the steroid tablets. We also asked him about going to see my pulmonologist Dr. Jacobs. If there is no improvement with the Advair and Singulair then he suggested we see Jacobs. In case you forgot, Dr. Jacobs was the one who delivered the cancer diagnosis to me back in March.

Nothing like a good massage to calm things down.

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment