Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rest In Peace Sue

I was informed early this morning that my friend Sue in Cape Town, South Africa passed away.
 
In early 2010 we were introduced by a mutual friend. The reason for the introduction was that we had something in common. Lung cancer ! On my numerous visits to Cape Town we were always able to get together and chat. The last time we met was late October.
 
Last week I was informed that Sue had taken a turn for the worse. I emailed her and asked if she minded me giving her a call as I did not want to be imposing. Her reply was “Sure Adrian. Any time”. Well, this is one regret I will now always carry with me. I should have known better and not put off calling her for whatever reason. But I did.
 
Sue, I’m so sorry we did not get to speak. I will miss you and our chats. Rest in peace my friend.
Adrian.

No comments:

Post a Comment