Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Wall

I've hit the wall! I've reached the stage in my blog that because things are well and stable right now I will be taking time off from writing. I am incredibly delighted at current developments even though I fully understand that no one knows for sure what the future will bring..

The initial intent of the blog was to keep a journal of my little "war" and keep friends and family up to date with my trials and tribulations. I have been deeply honored and flattered that so many of you had shown an interest in keeping up with the blog. I am eternally grateful.

I have found it incredibly fulfilling having talked to a number of different people with various forms and stages of cancer. I find it therapeutic and helpful for me and will continue to do this as much as I can.

In the mean time.................................................

Carpe Diem.

1 comment: