Friday, February 26, 2010

Off again ? Bloody hell !

Yes indeed. Tonight we leave for London. Robyn and I are going to visit my sister and her gang. And yes, we are going to a football game as well. It's not just any football game. We are going to the Carling Cup Final at Wembley stadium between Manchester United and Aston Villa. How did we get these tickets you ask? A good childhood friend of mine told me back in December that if Man U made the final he would have 2 tickets for me. So off we go. Meat pies, Worcester sauce, warm beer, rain and cold. What more could you ask for?

Carpe Diem.

P.S. Don't ask what the Carling Cup is. I think it's a silver cup for drinking Carling beer out of.

2 comments:

  1. Adrian
    If you are forced to drink warm Carling beer they better give you a silver cup .

    Bob P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellllooooooooooo Ade! Happy to see you again! Hope this message gets posted. Having trouble with that--my fault. Thrilled to hear the great news on your health-truly wonderful! Don't know if you are still in London, but, for the record, I WAS NOT wondering how you got those football tix--but I guess it's a real coup. Hope you enjoyed! xxx fingers crossed that this gets posted

    ReplyDelete