Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Scan results


Overall good news. The disease is still there (in the right pleura) but it has reduced in size and has not spread to anywhere else. This is good as it tells the doctors that the chemo is working for me at this time. I will discuss these results with Dr. Sidransky (MouseSkin Dr.) as well.

Am I cured? Hardly. Am I happy with the results? Yes, of course. As long as we can "manage " this disease I will be a happy chappy. We will see what the future brings and what the MouseSkins will tell us. Until then................

By the way, the Man U shirt with AIG on the front is a sponsorship arrangement. In no way do I support or condone AIG's business practices!

Carpe Diem

2 comments:

  1. That shirt needs to be stretched across a target I use for pistol practice.
    Bob P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Ade-
    Glad to hear the news. "Manage" is a good word for what you are doing. I know it's a constant challenge, but you are doing it!!

    Loved the update on the Zimkids--awesome!

    ReplyDelete