Monday, August 10, 2009

***Updates to the blog***

What I have decided to do with the blog updates is update when I have something of substance to say. Granted, someone's substance maybe someone else's bull sh#t. I'm trying as best I can to keep all my family and friends updated with my "progress" in this battle/war. I say progress as I really don't want to think of the alternative!

There are lots of you out there that keep an eye on the blog every day or nearly everyday. For those infrequent viewers, what the hell did you expect? Just kidding. I'm honored and somewhat flattered that people even look at my blog (without getting paid). I have considered the payment option but by using my fortune in Zim dollars.

To all of you out there stay healthy and happy. If something physical bothers you get it checked out. If it's mental, don't tell anyone! I'm kidding. Get help. To my fellow and fellowess pilot friends, blue skys and tailwinds to you all. And now like Aaahnold says, "I'll be back".

P.S. Make comments. I love 'em.

Carpe Diem.

2 comments:

  1. I'll keep checking every day. Personally, I'd like to see less soccer news and more insights on why the Yankees have the best record in baseball. You just write when you feel the urge...and your loyal readers will keep following you. Happy trails in London!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ade-
    I'm still here. I will not abandon you!! You do your thing. Seeing pics is always great--geez, Lil and Russ look almost like clones of each other! Love the comments by ??? is it Bob about your clothes. Pretty funny. You look damn good no matter what you're wearing. Thinking of you and yours....xxxx

    ReplyDelete