Monday, April 6, 2009

MRI results

I just got the MRI report and everything looks and is normal. Phew.

I am now dealing with St. Joseph Medical Center and am thrilled with the treatment I have received so far. I am really happy with the move away from Sinai. I will say that it is going to be difficult saying goodbye to Mary. But I will occasionally visit with her. We are still waiting to hear from Dr. Erlich about where he will be practicing. In the meantime, and for the foreseeable future, I am delighted with my medical team at St. Joseph.

Carpe Diem.

3 comments:

  1. Adrian
    I try to avoid those brain scans, never know whats going to show up missing.
    Glad to hear that it came back normal.

    Bob P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you've got a medical team that you're happy with. That's such a fundamental need and it's easy to take it for granted. Can't wait to see you and your crew (Max-ala too) in NYC. I will have fun un-tuh-hetz-en him. (Yiddish experts....help me out here!)

    ReplyDelete