Monday, January 5, 2009

Tests galore

Today I had my MUGA scan and also my PET/CT scan. It took a little longer today because of getting both tests done on the same morning. Now it's hurry up and wait! The wait for the results is tough. Every time the feeling is the same. What will we be dealt with now? We can only hope and pray that we keep getting good news. But I will be honest with you, you can't help feeling that maybe something not so great will crop up. If that happens we will deal with it. Though I know what I would prefer.

8:00 p.m. Dr. Erlich called. That man never stops working. I feel very fortunate to have him as my oncologist. The good news is that there seems to be no sign of cancer. However, I do have a lot of fluid around my lungs (in the pleura). Tomorrow I’ll find out what this means.

Carpe Diem.

1 comment:

  1. you are looking real Good Skini. keep it up. will see Ya next week.
    Ilana - Cape Town x x x

    ReplyDelete