Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday with Mary

I had my monthly port flush and blood work done today. Yes, it was with Mary. It was good to see her again. My vital signs were good and my weight is stable. Unfortunately, I may be visiting with her more than I bargained for. I will get the blood work results and see Dr. Erlich on Wednesday. At that time I will get the game plan. I'm not going to speculate as to what lies ahead, suffice to say that another round of chemo is quite likely!

Carpe Diem.

2 comments:

  1. Let's hope and pray for the best results. In the meantime, it's great that your weight and appetite are good. And you look fantastic...in your new suit and on the bridge (where was that amazing shot taken?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cousin,
    Beautiful pictures with not so nice news. We are watching every step you make, even if we are on the other side of the planet. We are waiting with you for an update and sending you our wishes and love and regards.
    Tal and the rest of the gang

    ReplyDelete