Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Change of plans

After consulting with family, friends and doctors, we will be adjusting our Africa trip in January to exclude Zimbabwe. This is with a heavy heart and much soul searching. It is very difficult for me to be geographically so close to Zim and not be able to visit. The situation there is just too risky for me from a health standpoint. I can only hope and pray that the government will change soon and that the cholera and hunger problems will be eradicated.



I will be posting something, in the not too distant future, concerning what we are trying to do in Zim. We have a lot of work to do!

In the meantime, I am off to Londinium tonight for an action packed week.

Oh, by the way, lest any of you still thing I travel around the globe for free...............it ain't happening. I lost my travel and jumpseat privileges when I went on medical leave back in March 2008.

Carpe Diem.

2 comments:

  1. Very prudent not to go to Zim now. Too much bad Mojo in the air. But we're glad to see you're surfing the skies and searching for adventure. You've got the right stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just enjoy the game at White Hart Lane---GO UNITED!!!

    ReplyDelete