Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wanna buy a house?




Diana and I have come to the decision that it is time to downsize. Although we love, and, take great pride in our home, it will feel too empty without our kids. Should you know of anyone interested in becoming a part of this great neighborhood, please let us know. We will be putting our house up on the market in the spring, but would be thrilled to show it or entertain an offer beforehand.
This is not related to my health issue but just a honest desire to downsize. Things, health wise for me, are stable right now. I'm doing fine.
We are looking to purchase another place in Boca Raton, Florida. Hopefully that will work out in the next few months. We will just go back and forth between here and Florida while the kids are at school.
In the meantime, I'm enjoying our hood and home and realizing that every day is a gift.
Carpe Diem.

3 comments:

  1. Adrian
    After your story in Dallas about modifying the doors with a skill saw someone else has to maintain this place for you. Best of luck on the sale.

    Bob P

    ReplyDelete
  2. my final offer 10 million zim dollars

    ReplyDelete