Thursday, June 26, 2008

My getaway

Here I am in somewhat sunny Boca Raton........and as you can all see I haven't come near the keyboard since that last sentence! I'll let my big(note not 'older')sister become my secretary because there is so much I want to add and I have been up and down mood and feeling wise!

So here I am (Russy,Rochelle depending on when and where we met!)....I couldn't wait to meet Ade in Boca to be with him and my Mum. Phil coming would have made it perfect but she will be here next week and then in a couple of weeks with our bro!

Arriving earlier than Ade,my Mum and I were able to pick him up and I'm so glad we did! He really wasn't well after the plane trip and actually the experience was awful! But bring him home we did and after he had his medication and a much needed sleep he felt so much better!

We spent the rest of the day relaxing here in this gorgeous place,watching him gently gain back colour and strength. We went for a lovely walk on the beach and he felt so great that we even went out for dinner with cousin Martin and Aunt Yetta, all of whom were so pleased to see him!

My Mum and I were so thrilled that he was up to going out and we all had a lovely evening enjoying each other and the magnificent view from the restaurant at the top of the tower at the Boca Beach Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment